A reliable thoroughbred with a proven track record of over 30 years. Supersport was the first of what we consider to be today's modern mobility scooters and has evovled over the years into one of the most trustworthy, rugged and distinctive scooters money can buy.
The looks borrow many cues from the motorcycle industry but the Supersport doesn't just have style, there's plenty of substance too. It's a really rugged scooter, on and off road. The large three wheel platform results in outstanding comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, mile after mile, year after year, whatever the conditions.
The operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or quickly accelerate to the top speed of 8mph. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows to a controlled stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle. The Supersport is as much at home in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all!
The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys which could be up to 30 miles per charge. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified).
- Distinctive looks and large wheels makes Supersport a mobility scooter like no other.
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability from large three wheel platform
- All-terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Strong cast alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety and peace of mind
- All controls for main functions located at your fingertips, can be left or right handed controls
- Front and rear lights, indicators, hazard warning lights and audible horn as standard
- Large rear basket as standard
- A range of different seat widths available as options
- Clearly visible battery condition indicator and removable on-off key
- Range of up to 30 miles (48km)
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg)
The Supersport makes a real statement, more than any other scooter money can buy
|Height||seat and tiller folded||90cm||36"|
|Seat Width||fully adjustable rotating seat||50cm||20"|
|Wheel & Tyre Size||front||38cm||15"|
|Battery||standard battery||2 x 12v||45a/h|
|heavy duty battery||2 x 12v||75a/h|
|Controller||24v 125amp Curtis|
|Charger||standard batteries||24v 4amp|
|heavy duty batteries||24v 8amp|
|Maximum Speed||variable - up to||12km/h||8mph|
|Approximate Range||standard battery||32km||20miles|
|heavy duty battery||48km||30miles|
|Maximum Carry Capacity||200kg||31stone|
£3,995.00 exc. VAT
Request a consultation
This item comes in a range of options which can be configured to suit your exact needs. Please call 01252 350 095 or use the enquiry form below to arrange a free consultation with one of our trained staff.